Jamise Harper & Jane Mount
Celebrate diverse books and discover new literary finds with this 500-piece puzzle.
This 500-piece puzzle features art from Bibliophile: Diverse Spines by Jamise Harper (founder of the Diverse Spines book community) and Jane Mount (author of Bibliophile). With over 60 books colorfully illustrated, this puzzle comes with a handy "Where to Start" reading checklist, so you can be inspired to go on your own literary adventure.
500-PIECE PUZZLE: The 500-piece bookstack puzzle is just the right level of challenge for booklovers and puzzlers. When completed, the puzzle comes out to 15.5in x 24in (39.5 cm x 61cm).
PERFECT FOR LITERARY LOVERS: A useful and fun puzzle for Goodreads users, voracious readers, booklovers, aspiring writers, book club members, librarians, and English teachers as well as fans of Jane Mount, Ideal Bookshelf, Jamise Harper, and #DiverseSpines.
DISCOVER UNSUNG LITERARY HEROES: A wide variety of books written by BIPOC authors, over 60 in all, are featured in this puzzle, like Pachinko by Min Jin Lee, The Fire Next Time by James Baldwin, Kindred by Octavia E. Butler, There There by Tommy Orange, The House on Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros, and more.
EXPERT AUTHORS: Using their keen knowledge of all things literary, Jamise Harper (founder of the Diverse Spines book community) and Jane Mount (author and illustrator of Bibliophile) have curated expertly devised bookstacks featuring a wide range of underrepresented voices.
COOL OBJECT: With an elegant box shaped like a book, this makes a special gift and an enviable coffee-table centerpiece.
- Fans of Jane Mount's art and books, including Bibliophile and Bibliophile: Diverse Spines
- Followers of #DiverseSpines and other communities dedicated to uplifting diverse voices and expanding diversity awareness through literature
- Anyone looking for a book-themed gift for a literature lover, writer, English major, teacher, student, librarian, mom, dad, grad, or reader interested in diverse books
- Book clubs, Goodreads users, Oprah's Book Club, and Reese's Book Club followers
- Jigsaw puzzle enthusiasts